Rebecca Powers makes “Sizzlin’ Shrimp” | Home & Garden
WLOX goes inside Rebecca Powers' kitchen for a taste of Sizzlin' Shrimp.
Here's her recipe:
25 large to medium size Fresh Gulf Shrimp
1 cup light coconut milk
1 TSP DELICIOUS and SPICY “Suku Spice”
1 red, orange or yellow bell pepper, seeded, long thin slices
3 green onions chopped
4 to 6 leaved basil or cilantro or mint (whichever you prefer)
1 tablespoon coconut oil
2 cloves finely chopped garlic
1 tsp fresh chopped ginger
1 tsp Himalayan salt and 3 drops of “Stevia” all natural sweetener
(you can get these at any health food store) or use any salt or sugar you like of course, but these are much healthier!
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
In a wok, put in Coconut Oil until it melts, add in bell peppers, wait for fragrance then add garlic and ginger, then Coconut Milk, bring to a slight boil, add “Suku Spice”, salt and three drops of “Stevia”, stir, add shrimp, after shrimp are pink add lemon juice, green onions and your desired herb at the very end!
Pour over Jasmine or Basmati rice. BEAUTIFUL COLORS, FRESH TASTE, DELICIOUS AND SO EASY… enjoy!
Top Wiggins - Perkinston Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Weekend Whereabouts: May 24-27
- Fugitives nabbed at daybreak by Pearl River County authorities
- PRCC graduates advised to set goals and keep trying
- Hand grenade found inside truck parked at Poplarville car dealership
- Graduates of the associate degree nursing program at Pearl River Community College receive their pi