Tony's Tilapia Tacos | Restaurants
Makes: 8 tacos
Prep time: 25 minutes
Portion: 8-4 oz taco's
Serving Temp: Hot
- 4 Tilapia 6 oz. filets
- 2 tablespoons Tony's spices and herb seasoning
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 six inch soft flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup Tony's "Creole" sandwich sauce
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 avocado sliced
1.) Lay out the Tilapia filets on a large cutting board, cut each filet in half length wise.
2.) Using a paper towel pat the filets dry and season with Tony Chachere's spice and herb seasoning.
3.) Place a large sauté pan on medium high heat and add in olive oil, once pan is hot place in seasoned Tilapia filets and allow them to cook on for two minutes and flip the filets carefully and allow to cook two minutes on the other side. Remove from pan and reserve.
4.) Lay out the soft tortillas and drizzle with Creole Sandwich sauce, place one piece of tilapia in each tortilla and cover with shredded cheese, avocado and tomato and cabbage.
Top Wiggins - Perkinston Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Weekend Whereabouts: May 24-27
- Fugitives nabbed at daybreak by Pearl River County authorities
- PRCC graduates advised to set goals and keep trying
- Hand grenade found inside truck parked at Poplarville car dealership
- Graduates of the associate degree nursing program at Pearl River Community College receive their pi